RCM Care offers Medical Coding solutions that can be customized for any type of medical facility and provider can avail following benefits.
- Our medical coders have undergone AAPC coding training and awarded with professional certifications as following…
CPC – Certified Professional Coder
CIRCC – Certified Interventional Radiology and Cardiovascular Coder
CEMC – Certified Evaluation and Management Coder
These certified members are well updated with the latest changes in CPT /HCPCS and ICD-10 codes and use latest coding books.
- Our coders are Expertise in assigning accurate medical codes for diagnoses, procedures, and services performed by physicians and other qualified healthcare providers in the office, as well as professional-fee coding as it pertains to facility settings (e.g., inpatient hospital)
- Our coders has Sound knowledge of coding guidelines and regulations to meet compliance requirements, such as establishing medical necessity, using modifiers appropriately, and observing bundling rules.
- Our coders has Proficiency across a wide range of services, including E/M, anesthesia, surgery, radiology, pathology, and medicine
- Our coders has a knowledge of Understanding how to integrate medical coding and payment policy changes into a practice’s reimbursement processes
- Submits Clean claims by accurately coding Medical Charts.
- 99% accuracy and compliance with all government regulations.
- Assured turnaround times
- Elimination of recruiting and training, reduced labor costs and improved accuracy through our high-quality operations.
Our certified medical coders have undergone AAPC coding training. They are well updated with the latest changes in CPT /HCPCS and ICD-10 codes and use latest coding books and also have access to online medical coding software.