Our end-to-end medical billing services are designed to obtain maximum financial reimbursement for our clients while reducing overall costs.
- We have a certified team of Medical Billers & Billing Managers from AAHAM (American Association of Healthcare Administrative Management)
- Verification of Eligibility & Benefits prior to the service and provide a daily report.
- Demographics & Charges Entry of all charges within 24 hours.
- Scrubbing and submitting electronic and / or paper claims to both primary and secondary insurance carriers.
- Monthly Cash Statements.
- Soft Collections after cash balance exceeds 70 days past due
- Mail out a series of three collection letters.
- Make 3 phone calls to patients who do not respond to collection letter.
- Refer all remaining balances to client for analysis and decision.
- Entering practice information into software program, to include lists of all insurance carriers, fee schedules, ICD-10 and CPT-4 codes.
- Accurate ICD-10 and CPT coding of your services
- Follow up on claims from 21 days of submission to make sure aging days are under control of 38 business days.
- We will follow insurance guidelines for all appeals and pursue all avenues to receive payments.
- Posting of payments received from insurance companies and patients.
- An in-house pre-collection unit